Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Waiting is the hardest part...............



Waiting. We Realtor's do a lot of that. Wait for a client to show. Wait for an escrow to close. Wait for the offer to come in. Wait for our buyer to decide to MAKE the offer. lol, we do wait a lot. Today I've been waiting to hear from my buyers if they want this certain property or not. They have time, the banks aren't open till Monday and because it's a short sale that's where it goes.


So, I've been doing other things. Did a little yard work, after all it IS Saturday. Then I'm going after the kitchen while I wait some more. It needs mopping and the windows washed, I guess i might as well be productive around here while I wait to see if we're going to make that offer or not, lol.


So, I grilled up a tasty burger for lunch and as I'm sitting here trying to keep my secret sauce off the keyboard I thought I'd write to you kind folks. Then it comes to mind, what the heck am I going to write about?? Waiting?? OK  but that's about two paragraphs, what else am i going to write about...and it hits me....how about the area I've been showing homes in to several clients lately? So be it, that's it!


CANYON HILLS



My guess is that most of you have no idea where this is, no it's not in Chino. It's actually in the incorporated area called Lake Elsinore. While it's actually closer to Canyon Lake, located off Railroad Canyon east of lake Elsinore. A master planned community, it's actually quiet beautiful, I was very surprised! They have schools, rec areas like a huge park going in, swimming pools the whole 9 yards. Even hundreds of acres of wilderness for hiking and strolling, very nice.

What has really got me going here is the price of these beautiful homes, all around 5-6 years old. At the peak they were selling for up to and over 500 thousand dollars, now....you can pick these homes up for right around 200 thousand, that's a great deal. Every one I have been in has granite counters in the kitchen, that was the builder, not the buyer, so I'm pretty sure at least Pardee has put them in at least most of the homes. 
Most have 3-4 bedrooms but up to 7 bedrooms in some of them, that's incredible! 

The homes I've been showing range in size from 2100 sq ft to 2885 sq ft. and ALL of them have been under........are you sitting down? 200 grand, some as low as 175,000. This my friends is an incredible value for homes that look as nice as these in an area as nice as this, you would pay 700-900 thousand in Orange County for something like this and it would most likely be older, remember these are 5-6 years old. In fact in Corona these would be in the 400-600 range easy. Homes like these, in fact these are for sale right now!


These are all between 199,900 and 250,000 ranging in size between 2,473 and 3,075 sq ft, wow, that's value! I've been in this game for a long time, and this area is a hot spot of great deals and beautiful homes. All YOU have to do is decide if the time is right for YOU to move into the home of your dreams at a dream price! I'll wait for you! lol. If you like what you see, why not give me a poke and call me, or visit my website to look at more, for free, I don't sell your info like most of the sites on the internet. You can reach me here, or on facebook, my website. I'd rather not put my phone number here on my worldwide blog. But here's links to everything else. My phone number is on my website...:o)








No comments:

Post a Comment